Wholesale Marketplace
Home >

HC Galvanized/Aluminum Roof Sheet Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine

Categories Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine
Place of Origin: Botou Hebei China
Brand Name: HC
Certification: ISO
Model Number: HC24
MOQ: 1set
Price: 15000USD
Packaging Details: Main machine is nude,the computer control box is packed by carton box
Delivery Time: 30days
Payment Terms: 30% deposit by T/T in advance and 70% balance after inspection confirmation before shipment
Supply Ability: 20 sets/month
Thickness: 0.3-0.6mm
Speed: 4m/min
type: cold roll forming
Design: custom
warranty: 1 year
life time: 10 years
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

HC Galvanized/Aluminum Roof Sheet Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine

HC Galvanized/Aluminum Roof Sheet Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine


Quick Detail:


1. Suitable to process: Color steel plate

2. Width of the plate: 1250mm

3. Rollers: 15 rows

4. Dimensions: 8.2*1.55*1.51m

5. Power: 4+4kw

6. Rolling material: 45# steel(plated chrome on surface)

7. Thickness of the plate:0.3-0.6mm

8. Voltage: 380V 50Hz 3phases

9. Material of the cutting plate: Cr12

10. Hydraulic: 40#

11. Processing precision: Within 1.00mm

12. Control system: PLC control


Specifications:
No.ItemDescription
1Model No.HKY
2Suitable materialColor steel sheet ,galvanized steel sheet, Aluminum sheet
3Working speed4-6m/min
4Main motor power5.5kw with cycloidal reducer
5Hydraulic station power4kw
6Electrical control systemPLC control system with famous brand
7Thickness of material0.25mm~0.8mm
8Shaft diameter95mm
9Roller station13 stations
10Material expand axis1000&1200mm&1250mm
11Dimension6500x1500x1500mm
12Driving modeChain
13Electric tension380V 3phase 50HZ or as the customer's requirements
14Material of rollerHigh grade 45# forged steel plated with hard chrome plating
15Material of cuttingCr12 mould steel with quenched treatment
16Working timeCan be 24 hours
17Workers1-2 only

Description:


Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine Main parameter

No.

Main parameter of Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine

1

Suitable to process

Color steel plate

2

Width of the plate

1250mm

3

Rollers

15 rows

4

Dimensions

8200*1550*1510m

5

Power

4+4kw

6

Rolling material

45# steel(plated chrome on surface)

6

Thickness of the plate

0.3-0.6mm

7

Productivity

4m/min

8

Diameter of the roller

Φ70mm

9

Voltage

380V 50Hz 3phases

10

Material of the cutting plate

Cr12

11

Hydraulic

40#

12

Processing precision

Within 1.00mm

13

Control system

PLC control


Equipment components: Man-made uncoiler-roll forming machine-computer control system-hydraulic control system-press form-cutting


Application


This type of glazed tile has advantage inclouding beautiful, classical appearance and grace taste. It can be widely used in village, hotel, exhibition, vocation vallage, family construction and outdoor decorate.


What is Service?


We provide the technical support for whole life.

Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.

When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.

But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,

suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days


How is payment?


T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine

in seller's factory before delivery )


Quality HC Galvanized/Aluminum Roof Sheet Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0